Wolf Pups


posted by Gretchen

No comments

It's supposed to get cold here on Sunday. By cold, I only mean a slight chance of a sleet/snow mix, but nothing compared to a 'real' winter. However, I always say, if it's gonna be THAT cold, it better be snowing. And anytime I see snow, it makes we want to hit the slopes.

Today, I have a few random shots from our annual trips to Wolf Creek growing up. DM and I first learned to ski there, and we spent many Spring Breaks tearing up the powder with Mom and Dad. My favorite part of the mountain at Wolf Creek was skiing down below the lift area on the far side of the ski boundary and riding a CAT back to the lift area. Pretty sure the fam got tired of me wanting to take those trails over and over and over! Here Dad and I are riding the CAT.


And then all 4 of us several years after that.


And this is what happens when you get into soft, deep powder. And run up under a tree. All at the same time.



Happy snow weekend!

Total Pageviews