Cookies and Cooking


posted by Gretchen

2 comments

The making of chocolate chip cookies has always been a favorite of mine. Growing up, a warm batch of gooey cookies was my specialty in the kitchen. My 'secret recipe' came from this awesome full-color, illustrated Kid's Cooking cookbook that came with color-coded measuring spoons and recipes for stuff like playdough and giant soap bubbles. Like I said, it was awesome. However, the desire to cook was one that (thankfully, along with the real recipes) got passed down from a few generations back. Here's proof that Mom started schooling me at a young age. As well as proof that I not only owned, but wore, a pair of purple pants with a somewhat coordinating shirt and shoelaces.


Wear a crazy outfit and bake something delicious this weekend. :)

2 comments

  1. Anonymous

Total Pageviews