I Need Africa


posted by Gretchen

No comments

I came across this video last week and wanted to pass it on to you. I love the heartfelt, and true, message of it. (Mocha Club is a neat organization that is seeking to help others in a very simple and real way, check them out.)



I was reminded in watching this video that it really is my own heart that needs Africa, that needs to learn the lessons of gratitude, joy, and simplicity that God has to teach me through such beautiful people.

Speaking of Africa, I have to share my Christmas gift from my parents this year (yes, I know it's nearly February). But, well, it's just really cool, and I think you should see it. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how my family likes to give meaningful gifts. So here is Africa, with a custom punched hole where Ghana resides.


:)

Total Pageviews