Eat Poop You Cat!


posted by Gretchen

No comments

No, I'm actually not referring to my feline roommate this time. Allow me to explain... Amber played this game at a work party the other day, so we decided to see how it would go over at our Small Group Get-Together last week. (I had previously played it at a church retreat). It was hysterical. And (I think?!) everyone had a lot of fun with it. I never knew the name of it, but Amber called it 'Telephone Pictionary'. So I googled that, hoping to find a link to the directions so I wouldn't have to type them all out. (Corner-cutter, I know.) Apparently, the game has many names, one of which is 'Eat Poop You Cat', which just makes it all the more hilarious in my opinion.

All that to say, I shared this game with my family this weekend, and I think it was a hit. There were only the 5 of us, so we passed our card stacks twice. Doesn't work quite as well that way, but still pretty funny. Here's the best one – from delayed airline flights to cautious waterfowl! (Identities of artists and writers are under protection at this time.)










Total Pageviews