Trot On


posted by Gretchen

No comments

Well, there are only a few pictures to post from the 'ole Turkey Trot. However, I assure you it was fantastic. Perfect weather, a man dressed up in a turkey suit, good route around Thompson Park past the bears at the zoo, and purple t-shirts. That's right, purple.

...in route...


...getting ready to go...


...the troops, minus GT...please disregard the ridiculous look on my face...


...the runners...


...the 'strollers'...


...post-race cooldown...


...and breakfast...



The rest of the break was good, fairly uneventful. Lots of time spent in front of the fireplace, eating Mom's buttermilk chess pie, and hanging out with Wyatt Cody. For much we give thanks!

************

Then sings my soul, my Savior God, to Thee;
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!
Then sings my soul, My Savior God, to Thee;
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!

Total Pageviews