Have you got your magic star sprinkles?


posted by Gretchen

No comments

The title? Well, I might've watched an episode of Rainbow Brite that I found recorded on an old VHS from back in the day. There might've also been one Strawberry Shortcake and a few Carebears involved, but I shall not reveal any further information...

I've been laptop and software searching for the last two days. Brutal, at best. I think I have the laptop picked out, but the software is another story. Let me know if you have any thoughts on finding CS3 or getting CS4 for much cheaper than Apple offers. The academic versions are a no-go.

Big weekend, this last one. DonMark and I 'competed' in the Red Dirt Challenge in Abilene. By 'competed' I'm gonna go with 'made an appearance and muddled through the wind and mismarked course'. We're still not sure what happened to the other teams in our heat, but I assure you, we kicked tail in the 67 cent challenge! Enjoyed getting to hang out with the two coolest kids in the world! Mom and Dad came down as well and we had some good family time.

Church on Sunday was amazing! More on that in the next post...

Big news at apartment 1128: our good friend Rachel will be moving in to take Kathleen's spot on the 10th. We're quite excited she has decided to put up with us!

And finally, I am scheduled to do a little face painting at the WR Arts Festival on Saturday. If you're interested in a ladybug, caterpillar, or colored blob on your cheek, stop on by. Tips accepted.

A few pics from the weekend:

Emme and her pal Jesse


Wyatt's new swim goggles


Helping out with snack time


Family line-up... (sweet shirt, Dad!)


Nickson + 1 Reid cheering squad... Mom was sprinting around somewhere


Canoe leg


And yes, that is me running to the finish line in my bike helmet. That act alone shaved precious seconds off our finish time. Take one for the team I say...

Total Pageviews