Home Time


posted by Gretchen

No comments

Yesterday I updated my calendar for the next few months, trying to look ahead and figure out what all I've already gotten myself into. Seems like alot. Which surprises no one. But I think I'm about to run smack into that 'too much to do, too little time' mode that I frequent with relative ease.

I hear that sometimes you need to regroup. And recharge. (And not go to another wedding.) And refocus. And rethink. And re-whatever else.

And so, I'm headed home tomorrow. Some time at the 4N Ranch ought to be good.

Happy Labor Day weekend. Do something fun on Monday.

********

Completely unrelated... check out Donald Miller's new blog. He's the guy that wrote Blue Like Jazz and other fantastic (in my humble opinion) books. His first post here is H-Y-S-T-E-R-I-C-A-L. Again, opinion, and no reflection or relation to my political beliefs or agendas. I just thought it was a pretty funny response to Obama's identical email campaign. Let me know what you think...

********

Also completely unrelated, I would like to make note that a week from Sunday, at 10:00 am, I will be riding a horse on the beach. More on that later.

Total Pageviews