The real Olympics have begun!


posted by Gretchen

No comments

7 AM. White Rock Lake. 71 degrees. Cool breeze off the lake. 10 miles. 9:50 pace. Gatorade. Hot shower. Breakfast burrito. Hammock. Book. Perfect Saturday morning.

Be sure to cheer on Deena Kastor (shown tonight) as she tackles the Women's Olympic Marathon. The running events have begun!

Check out this article about Ryan Hall. Somewhat lengthy, but pretty interesting. He'll take on the Men's Marathon in a week.

Speaking of marathons... If anyone knows of someone that is registered for the Chevron Houston Marathon in January and isn't able to run, please let me know. I'm looking for someone who might transfer their entry to me. I fear my number on the waiting list isn't quite going to cut it. And that's just not cool...

Total Pageviews