Lessons Abound


posted by Gretchen

No comments

I have learned that Satan is very real, but that God continues to prove His goodness over and over to His people.

I have learned of the desperate need for Christians to join together in the battle for our hearts. And when we do, the strength He provides is incredible. Absolutely incredible.

I have learned to long more and more for Heaven.

I have learned that there are times when it's best to keep things to yourself. But there are also times when it's much better to let them out, regardless of the consequences.

I have learned that we need to experience moments that bring us to our knees and open our eyes.

I have learned that God meets us where we are and heals our brokenness.

I have learned to be oh so thankful for His love and for those around me that show it.

And I'm still learning...

Total Pageviews