Eatin' Pumpkin Bread


posted by Gretchen

2 comments

Well, not much to report from here. Just finished watching the Men's Marathon. Stinkin' fast, that's all I have to say. Too bad for the US-er's, but that was one heck of a fast race in those conditions. And cool for Kenya to get their marathon medal. It's been a crazy weekend so far... Friday night I went to an art show at a gallery downtown. There were 7-8 paintings auctioned off as a fundfaiser for our mission team headed to Nicaragua in October. (No, I'm not going; holding out for Africa this summer...) The Dallas art crowd is certainly quite interesting. I think most of the paintings went for anywhere from $1200-5500, so let's just say I was a little out of my element. But it was fun. This morning several of us went to Oak Cliff and volunteered with Central Dallas Ministries at their health/back to school fair. Then time to relax here tonight, and Dad is coming into town in the morning. Yeah! Now I'm running to take some pumpkin bread out of the over and see the outcome of the Men's 5000.

2 comments

  1. Anonymous

Total Pageviews