The Well


posted by Gretchen on , ,

No comments

It's Monday. And there's some rumor going around about school starting. I feel very disconnected from all that. I am however, working on some logo/design research and work and found this little gem:


The Well is a non-profit coffeehouse in Nashville that gives their proceeds to various places around the world in need. So cool. My favorite part is the Wishing Well where anyone in the community can post "wishes" (I wish I had tuition money, I wish I had someone to talk to about..., I wish I had someone to help me move, etc.) and random people try to meet the needs. Brilliant.




Here's a great post on the renovation and also where I got the pics. Love it, and in the foreseeable mayhem of this week, I wish I was sequestered here this morning.



Happy Monday!

Total Pageviews