MSAF


posted by Gretchen

No comments

Ended last weekend with a little artistic inspiration...

Rachel and I headed to downtown Fort Worth for the Main Street Arts Festival. Perfect weather, quite enjoyable. Shot of the day:


A few of my fav vendors:
Iona Handcrafted Books
Yoki-Sanchez
Mimi Textile Designs

And a few more shots (click to enlarge)...


**********

Verse for this week:
Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.
Hebrews 10:23

The thing that has stuck out to me regarding this verse is 'we profess'. It's stated not 'if you profess your hope, hold tight to it'. It's understood that we are professing this hope. And so I've been praying about and asking myself if I'm a profess-er of hope.

**********

And in case you missed it (which would be shameful), check out the Fastest. Ever...
...as well as Ryan Hall's post-race interview.

How long til they break 2?!

Total Pageviews