Creek Wading


posted by Gretchen

No comments

One more week down. It's felt like a year. I have witnessed a piece of God's heart this week – the love, strength, and deep forgiveness that He extends to each of us. And just when we've 'had enough' of the stresses of life, He softly leans in and whispers, 'Hold on. I'm not yet finished. I have so much good and happiness planned, it would blow your mind if you knew." Blow our minds, God.

Here is a picture of DonMark and I getting ready to wade in the creek (circa '93-94?). I don't have a clue where this picture was taken, but I do wish that I had a dime for every creek our family has crossed or waded in. Give me a handful of hundred dollar bills in a high-end department store and I would be totally lost; throw me in the mountains with a little brook, and I'll be right at home!



Coming up: pics of the room re-do and hopes of more consistent posting on my end...

Total Pageviews