Sunday Photo Tour


posted by Gretchen

No comments

On Sunday, my friend Kathleen and I went to this cool park up in Plano to hang out and take random photos. We also discovered a secret recipe for chocolate chip cookies that don't flatten pancake-style as soon as they come out of the oven. Gold mine. Maybe I'll share the secret if you ask me really nicely. Here's a quick recap of the afternoon.

My pal Vaughn helped us bake... by taking a nap. His brother Felix was too good to have his picture taken:

Here is a park shot for my little buddies in Abilene who like to visit the playground.

And here is an old mail train.

And here is my beautiful friend Kathleen. We have matching cameras. And matching backpacks.

And here is a nice gazebo, as gazebos go.

And that's the end of the tour.

Total Pageviews