Dutch for the Win!


posted by Gretchen

No comments

In honor of the World Cup final on Sunday, I couldn't help but share a glimpse of my own soccer star days. I'm having a hard time deciding which fashion statement in this picture is most terrifying. Is it the turquoise shorts, the fact that my shirt is pulled into a rubberband on the side (which, in my defense, was certainly due to the fact that is was too long, NOT because I thought it was cool...), or the rolled-down socks? You can be the judge. Just don't mention the hair.


Anyway, three cheers for the Netherlands crew!

Also in today's news, Johannesburg’s Sandton Convention Centre hosted the launch event for the Official Emblem of the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil. Interesting, but not altogether horrible. It's growing on me.

Headed to my friend Emily's tomorrow for some relaxing time in the countryside, then off to Abilene to spend time with the fam. Enjoy the weekend!

Total Pageviews