Oh Halloween...


posted by Gretchen

No comments

Well, it's a few days after the fact, but hey, the pictures were a long time in coming. So I'm really not a fan of Halloween. Never have been I guess, though I was a pretty cute pumpkin alongside my law officer brother one year. Then came the mouse/bear and Ninja Turtle days. Throw in Sylvester and Tweety and that encompasses the most memorable costumes to appear from the Nickson household. Not quite as extravagant as the costumes of today, but at least they were homemade and that's more than WM can say. (That's for you, Abby!) I must say though, the highlight of this glorious occasion Tuesday was definately the roasted pumpkin seeds. Tasty...

So last Thursday we had a costume contest at work and though I participated in dressing up, I did not take the stage nor any pictures of myself. Sorry to disappoint. Here were a few of our winners though: The Ninja T's....our SMD Senior Designer as Johnny Depp...and two of my friends, Rachel and Nicole, as Thing 1 and Thing 2....

The Ninja T's


In closing, don't let your pets be left out of the festivities...


Total Pageviews