Here goes nothin'....


posted by Gretchen

No comments

Wow, what a weekend.... full of much-needed quality family time (beautiful roses, breakfast with M & Glenn, walking the dogs, church together Sunday morn, and good conversation), allergies (the meds finally kicked in today), talking with friends I hadn't seen in a while (surprises, coldstone, the lake, a little golf, a concert or two, and some prayer time), beginning to catch up on sleep (by skipping more class...), and most of all, not a single bit of schoolwork (well, til final projects). Senior Show turned out great, better than I hoped for. Thanks to everyone who came; I was blessed to have so many friends and family come and support me and my crazy artwork. The only thing that could've made it better was to have it last longer. Seems like you work so hard for so long and then suddenly it's all over with so fast. I think I've been feeling that a lot lately. Graduation looms near, less than 3 weeks, and it's hard to think about leaving all of this for I don't even know what yet! Things have slowed down so much in the last few days, and I am incredibly grateful for that. Just a few projects left to throw together for finals and it'll be time to walk across that stage. But I've decided that school takes the backseat from here on out, cause at this point, well....who really cares? So the next three weeks will be devoted to A) finding a job and trying to plan the next steps in life, B) spending as much time as I possibly can with friends who I will miss greatly in a few weeks, C) hopefully getting back to a consistant schedule of sleeping, eating, and running, and D) getting my heart and mind ready for the most amazing summer of my life. So here we go...

Total Pageviews