Late night or early morning?


posted by Gretchen

No comments

Well, it's 2:15 AM and my portfolio is done...sort of. You see, I didn't take into account the fact that I needed extra matte board in case I messed up. Apparently I figured that wouldn't happen. I don't mess up, right? Ha. Hahahaha. Anyway, it'll get me by for tomorrow and then I'll be busting it til next Wednesday to get ready for the big conference. Fun times ahead, my friends. This could be the earliest night of the week, so get ready. So Spring Break was amazing. Not at all what I thought it would be going into it and way different compared to last year, but outstanding and super fun nonetheless. Spent the week with a lot of great people and got to experience many things that made me appreciate what God has so graciously blessed me with. Lots of stories to share and pictures to show....but later it will have to be. For now I'm off to find my pillow amidst the chaos....

Total Pageviews