The End is in Sight....For Now


posted by Gretchen

No comments

Well, it's been a tough week. Compiling 3 years of work into an 11x14 box in a week's time and making it look good is a daunting task, not to mention the fact that a good portion of your future depends on it. But by tomorrow night, I aim to have my portfolio printed and ready to be mounted in time for Tuesday's due date. I believe it can be done. Granted that's only round one, but one step at a time, right? So the end is finally in sight after a little sleep and a lot of coffee. It will be wonderful to walk away from it all next week for a little time near the mountains. Boulder, Colorado is about to be invaded by 15 very diverse people who don't have a clue what they'll be doing upon arrival, but who are excited and willing to serve in whatever ways God reveals. It's gonna be an adventure and one that I'm looking forward to more and more. In other realms, camp plans are coming along for the summer as the count-down continues. (See Drew for further details on the exact number.) I know this summer will prove to be a greater challange than I could ever anticipate, but one that will stretch me and bring about amazing growth. So much to look forward to in the coming months. God is good!

Total Pageviews