1,000 Cupcakes


posted by Gretchen

No comments

One large cup of Hazelnut coffee, and the week has begun.

Beautiful weather this weekend, great for running and spending time outside. Kathleen and I enjoyed Sprinkles cupcakes at the park on Saturday. (Side note: According to the lady that checked us out, they start at 4 AM every morning and make over 1,000 cupcakes each day. Wow.) There was a small incident in which I unceremoniously dropped my cupcake on the ground. I blame it on the wooden fork. But don't you worry, I still ate it. (It was, after all, from Sprinkles.) Aside from that, really enjoyed hanging out and catching up on life with a dear friend. It's way too easy to convert our conversations to text and email, of which I am guilty of way too often. But I really want to make face-to-face convo a priority as much as possible. Makes a different in relationships and in sharing life together.


Verse of the week, if you happen to be tracking with that:

Whatever is true, whatever is right, whatever is noble,
whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable –
if anything is excellent or praiseworthy –
think about such things.

Phil. 4:8

Total Pageviews