Ewok and Care Bears


posted by Gretchen

No comments

Ah... back to school. It doesn't feel like summer should be over already (aside from the fact that I'm WAY over the summer temps), and yet that benchmark first day has already come and gone. There is plenty of photo album proof that the Nickson children were victims of the annual "first day of school picture" (all the way through the first day of college, kid you not), yet this is the only one I seem to have on hand at the moment. To be honest, I don't know that this was a first day shot, or rather, I'm HOPING I was not sent off to my first day of pre-school dressed like a little Ewok. But I did have the Care Bear lunchbox, so maybe that balanced the coat out? Eh, probably not. I did have a sidekick who rocked the "leather jacket" pretty well, yes, or yes?!



Total Pageviews