13 Going on 30


posted by Gretchen

No comments

Well, friends, in light of last's months birthday, let's go back in time about 15 years or so. I look about the same now, minus the pink attire, huge glasses, and braces. I did not, however, have a horse birthday cake this year. I have gained some wisdom in my old age and traded in the cake for homemade apple pie.


Anyway, I've also made the customary list of 30 "things-to-do-before-I-turn-30". If you'd like to help me out with any of these, let me know. Here's a small glimpse:
• Finish a sprint triathlon.
• Go on a midnight picnic.
• Acquire a bicycle.
• Try 50 new recipes.
• Read 10 classic novels.
• Stay up from sunset to sunrise.
• Find 15 geocaches.
• Buy ice cream from an ice cream truck.
• Spend the night in a yurt.
• Visit an art museum.

*********
This has been my verse this week (and next too, I've decided), and it's oh-so-good! Love this translation...

Trust God from the bottom of your heart;
don't try to figure out everything on your own.
Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go;
he's the one who will keep you on track.

Proverbs 3:5-6 (Message)

Total Pageviews