As of Late


posted by Gretchen

No comments

• Learning the meaning of "giving up something great for something greater".

• Making homemade granola; I finally found a fantastic recipe.

• Enjoying the cooler temps... but pretty stoked to have set the record for days over 100 degrees.

• Modeling for a photo shoot at work this week for FW Magazine. My claim to fame consists of a 4x6 image of running down the Trinity Trail with my co-worker. We now await our call from America's Next Top Model.

• Reading up a storm. I know stow books in my car to make sitting in commuting traffic bearable.

• Joining a new small group Bible Study on Thursday nights going through John Eldredge's Epic. Enjoying it so far.

• Cruising the streets of Grapevine's Grapefest for a big work outing. I even went as far as to compete in a Grape Stomping Competition. And I ate funnel cake and lots of bad food. And it was wonderful.

• Running at White Rock. Have missed being out there this summer and am loving being back at the old stomping grounds. Now entering Week 5 of marathon training.

• Trying to make some decisions for the next few months and leaning into God for assurance and guidance. Grateful for the encouragement of so many good friends.

Total Pageviews