From the week...


posted by Gretchen

No comments

1. Meet Callie, Amber's new pup. Not to be confused with 'our' new pup. She's a sweet, sporatic, 4-month-old Beagle/Aussie mix. Here she is with her stuffed dragon, which has already lost most of its scales.


2. Since Callie can be a bit of a troublemaker, I'd like to post a picture of the biggest troublemakers I know for the Flashback photo of the week. This is no doubt my favorite photo of the 4 cousins and shows our attitudes quite perfectly: Josh and DM conniving something up to torture Jerm and I with later that day, having just come from church no less... Me, staring blankly at the camera, hating having my picture taken worse than having to wear a dress... and Jerm all decked out in his little green suit, perfectly content and happy. Makes my heart smile.


3. This week I worked 40 hours, which is my second 40 hour workweek since April. I think I'll actually enjoy the weekend now. Awesome.

4. Tonight I am watching Harry Potter 6. Gotta be ready for next week. Still wanting to go to Universal Orlando.

5. I actually thought of 2 good Christmas ideas this week that I'm excited about.

6. Discovered a new favorite: Chocolate-covered Chewy Granola Bars. To. Die. For.

7. Trying to get in one last camping trip before winter hits. So far, hasn't happened.

8. Pumped about the BCS Turkey Trot 5K, even though I won't be in attendance. If you're in CS for the holidays, get out and support Mercy Project!

9. 12 weeks til Houston. Yikes.

10. Not much else to say, but I felt like there should be 10 items to this list. Happy Friday!

Total Pageviews