30 Years!


posted by Gretchen

No comments

November 21, 1980. Mom. Wedding dress. Dad. Suit. Flowers. Family. Friends. Yellow & brown (yikes...). Ceremony. Rings. Cake. Smiles. Reception. Pictures. Get-away helicopter. And the rest was history.

Today, my parents celebrate 30 years together. They celebrate 30 years of happy memories, and they also celebrate 30 years of enduring life's struggles together. But the grace, love, and strength they've shown through it all is well worth the celebration.

So happy 30 years to the best parents, advocates, and supporters a child could ask for. I am so blessed to call them mine!

Sadly, I do not have a wedding day photo on hand to post. This is the best I could scrounge up; I think it was one of those Western-style portraits that were all the rage in the 80's. At least, that's what I'm going to go with...

Total Pageviews