Not Much to Report


posted by Gretchen

No comments

Hmm... what to write... something brilliant... something profound... something catchy... I got nothin'.

We did have an A/C pipe sorta explode in our bathroom yesterday. That was fun. Picture vomit all over everywhere, smell and all, and you get the idea. But, the beauty of living in an apartment is that I simply backed away, closed the door, and made a phone call. By the time I returned from running errands, everything was fixed and at least somewhat cleaned up.

In weekend news, the craft show was a complete bust. Complete. BUT, we certainly had a fun time and enjoyed setting up our little booth and experiencing all that is "the craft world". It's one of a kind! Let me know if you need Christmas presents. I have 3 huge tubs stacked up in my room with various options, not to mention things tucked under my dresser and bed!



14 days out from the relay! Woohoo! Shirts are in and look pretty cool, a few more fundraisers in the works, and all the last minute details falling into place. Gonna be fantastic!

Total Pageviews