Weekend Bliss


posted by Gretchen

No comments

Ah, weekend. I love Fridays. Once I get to this point in the week, I don't feel so bad for not having worked all week. And if I did work, I'm glad to wrap it up for a few days. There have been some tough moments in the week, so I'm certainly glad to have this one over.

Camping, here we come! Amber, Rachel, and I are headed to Camp Constantine out by Possum Kingdom for the night. Then it's on to A-town to see those crazy kids that are growing up WAY too fast, and the rest of the fam as well. It'll be good to get outta town for a bit. Will try to get some pics up early next week.

Will miss the Heritage Picnic Extravaganza on Saturday, but hope it will be good for all involved. And nice weather too.

Working on some photographic endeavors this afternoon. Let me know if you have any cool filters/sites/inspiration to share.

Big news: There's a World Market going up two blocks-ish from the apartment. Yeah!

And I'll leave you with some quality song lyrics from Third Day. I typically get burned out on these guys pretty quickly, but I've been listening to them this morning and like this one a lot. I think it's good to have a mindset of looking toward Heaven, of longing to be there someday soon.


My Heart

I paint a picture, I think it's easier to live that way
But my heart is really broken
I'm not the man you think I am when you see me each day
Torn apart and then left open

Father come and fill me up
I can't wait for you to overflow my cup

My heart makes me wonder how much longer
'Til you're coming back to take me away
My heart longs for you to fly right through the sky
And take me to the place where I
Will never feel my heart break down again

I search the sky and then I try imagining you there
Looking on anticipating
You're standing by and knowing I will join you in the air
Until then I'll be here waiting

Total Pageviews