The List(s)


posted by Gretchen

1 comment

What a week... That's about all I got right now. I have been intending to post my bucket list, so in lieu of my usual rambling, here it is. Let me know if you'd like to help me cross something off the list or if I've mentioned something wild and crazy to you that I've failed to put down. The list is forever growing...

(Oh, and there's sorta two; I decided to make a separate account of places I'd like to visit.)

*Go scuba diving
*Become fluent in Spanish
*Tour the Louvre
*Learn to play the guitar
*Ride in a hot air balloon
*Take a cruise
*Ride a tandem bicycle
*Ski in the Alps
*Go to an orchestra/symphony concert
*Run the Boston or NY Marathon
*Sell original photographs
*Go ice skating in Rockefeller Center
*Own a dog, probably a Golden Retriever
*Fly an airplane
*Photograph the Sagrada Familia
*Sail on a sailboat
*Own a telescope
*See Phantom of the Opera
*Climb Long's Peak

And places to go?
*New Zealand
*Disney World
*Kenya
*Denali
*coast of Maine
*D.C.
*Italy (Rome & Venice)

1 comment

Total Pageviews