For lack of anything better to say right now...


posted by Gretchen

No comments

Recipe of the week:
Granola Goodness
Mix 1 1/2 cups low-fat granola (with or without raisins), a handful of
miniature marshmallows, and 1/4 cup peanut butter chips. Cook in the
microwave for 20 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until chips are
fully melted. Let cool before eating.

Note: Eat as a mid-morning/afternoon snack, not with milk right before a
tempo run...

*******

Question of the week:
Who actually wears slipper socks? And I don't mean the socks with the non-slip nubs on the bottom to keep from busting on the hardwood floors. (I even have a pair of those.) No, I'm talking about the half rubber sole, half knee-high sock kind. Frightening, to say the least.

*******

Discovery of the week:
When opening those individual cups of Dole pineapple for an afternoon snack, I have found that the juice tends to explode. All over my keyboard at work. And it's sticky. Yesterday however, I learned a new tactic. Poke a hole in the top of the plastic cover to let the air out, then peel it off. Incredible, I know.

*******
Creative stop of the week:
www.jenstark.com

Total Pageviews