Updating...


posted by Gretchen

2 comments

Here's the latest:

What a great weekend! Katy and her Mom were in town and we got to spend some great time together. I am only further reminded of the incredible strength and love of the Hill family. I'm always encouraged and uplifted in their presense. Joanne had come up for a missions conference regarding the South Pacific, and I was blessed to get to hear of her experiences and things she learned over the weekend. One thing she mentioned was that someone at the conference had said that Christians today need to seek "lost people" instead of "church people." I really like that.

Work has been pretty busy lately. Recent clients include ESPN, Hummer, NASCAR, Best Buy, the Poinsettia Bowl, the Tampa Police Department, McDonalds, and Verizon. Yes, even McDonalds is after a Fossil watch.

Be praying for a family in Canyon who lost their only 2 children in a car accident last week. Though I didn't know them, they were part of my old youth group and were killed on their way home from church on Wednesday. Around 1300 attented the funeral yesterday and the entire town, especially the church, has been affected by this.

Started reading Three by Ted Dekker this week. He is my hero. You must read his books if you haven't already. I've got a good reading list going, so feel free to add to if you know of any I need to check out.

Recent to the big screen is Flyboy. It's a good one if you're headed to the movies. I was also reminded this weekend of how good Tombstone is. Katy and I watched the last of it at the hotel. "Why, Johnny Ringo, just the man I was lookin' for..." A classic.

2 comments

  1. Anonymous

Total Pageviews