Stuff


posted by Gretchen on , , ,

No comments

A few random things I've come across this week...


• Guest post by Bob Goff on Donald Miller's blog here. I'm anxious to read his book, Love Does. If you read Miller's A Million Miles (if you haven't, you should), then you'll remember reading about Bob.


• Speaking of Donald Miller, I've somewhat been following the release of Blue Like Jazz. Got this in my inbox today and found it pretty insightful.


• These are fantastic and so, so true. Check the rest out here.


• And finally, I have to brag on Mom's latest cake masterpiece (Emme's B-day). Unfortunately, I can only vouch for the appearance, but judging from those fingers caught licking the icing, I'd say it passed the taste test as well. Still trying to convince her to start a cake business... 




Total Pageviews