Light and Other Musings


posted by Gretchen on ,

No comments

Today I am thankful for peanut butter, foam rollers, Skype, t-shirt sheets, and John Denver.

***

Really trying to be mindful of the season of Lent this year and lean into that time. A great paraphrasing I've been mulling over today, via a friend's site:

"Trust me enough to spend ample time with Me, pushing back the demands of the day. You will find that you can accomplish more in less time, after you have given yourself to me ... As you align yourself with my perspective, you can sort out what is important with what is not. Don't fall into the trap of being constantly on the go. Many, many things people do in My Name have no value in My Kingdom. To avoid doing meaningless work, stay in constant communication with Me. I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with My eye upon you."
(Luke 10:41-42, Psalm 32:8)  --Jesus Calling by Sarah Young

***

This little gem arrived in the mail today, Mammut's S-Lite. I get really excited when packages arrive – even more so when it's something this cool. May have to do a little night running to test it out. Here's to hoping there's a good ending to the one that shattered on the tile floor...


Next up, Mercy Project and BCS happenings.

Total Pageviews