And...


posted by Gretchen

No comments

... we're back. I feel like life has been one giant commercial break lately. The really ridiculous commercial breaks in which each advertisement gets louder and louder in volume, competing for the viewer's attention in as many ways as possible. Whew! And so I find myself nearly a week into December, and I'm not sure where my concentration should be directed.

But I'm back from a solid 3 weeks of sickness/sinus infection-ness/no energy/coughing/junk. Who knew it could feel so great to wake up without a runny nose?

I'm back to full-time hours of work and really enjoying my current assignment. It's another catalog project – tedious, but pretty cool too. Which means back to balancing holiday time, training, errands, and life stuff.

I'm back with a Flashback picture for the week. Here's a shot of Dad and I with Joe and Daisy out at one of his friend's ranch. I was 15ish. Quite a fun day, if I do recall correctly.


I'm back from a wonderful little trip to College Station where I got to join in the festivities of my sweet little friend's 1st birthday party. It was a weekend full of laughter, good conversation, and time to just let my guard down for a bit.

And most recently, I'm back from a great morning of running at White Rock. Amber ran the White Rock Marathon Relay this morning, so I combined my long run with seeing her finish her leg of the race after tackling some tough hills – she's a pro. Being around and in the middle of the race participants got me pumped up for Houston, which is a scary 8 weeks away now.

I'm sure there's more to share, but for now, it's off to the next project. And maybe a brownie... or two... that's just come out of the oven. Yummmmmm...

Total Pageviews