Duck Hunting


posted by Gretchen

2 comments

Lots going on this week; it's been a bit on the wild side. I meant to post this earlier today, but it got pushed to the back burner. Anyway, welcome to what I'd like to call 'Flashback Friday'. I went through some old pictures at Mom and Dad's last weekend... brought a handful back to Dallas with me. So for as long as I have pics that I don't mind sharing with the general public, I'll try to post one every Friday. Get excited, should be quite entertaining.

Here's the first, a rather fond memory of my growing up years. DonMark and I used to go 'hunting' in the living room. A bit unconventional, right? But our imaginations certainly were not lacking. We dressed in our hunting garb (although I'm not sure why I'm wearing a pink jacket here...), made a duck blind out of couch cushions, loaded our wooden/plastic guns, placed a few stuffed animal ducks around the room and went to shootin'. This particular afternoon, I believe I brought in a few more birds than DM. I mean, even with my pink jacket on, I could at least see out from under my hat!

2 comments

  1. Emily Nickson

Total Pageviews