Bread Sacks


posted by Gretchen

No comments

Holy cow... it's already Friday again. I'm not sure what happened to this week aside from the fact that it's already coming to an end. I'll try to get another post up over the weekend, but for now... Happy Flashback Friday!

Though many of these old pictures will include my partner-in-crime brother, they won't all. I just haven't scanned anymore in yet. Here's a shot in honor of it STILL being well over 90º here in Dallas. Snow day! Mom used to put bread sacks over our hands and feet to keep them dry. Here I am protesting the fact that DM just pushed me down in the snow (Look how I have snow all over my front and then look at his smirk. Point made.), and all Mom wants to do is take a picture of us smiling and getting along. Or maybe I'm just squinting into the sun. I'll let you decipher that one.

Total Pageviews