Flashback & Fotos


posted by Gretchen

2 comments

What am I doing up at this hour?! Well, today (yesterday?!) has been a flashback of the 'ole college days in the art lab, minus the whole art lab part. My dear friend Tim graciously loaned me his laptop, and I dedicated the day to updating my portfolio. Quite the undertaking to attempt to compile 1.5 years of work into organization and small file space. But, 14 hours later (including a break for a quick bike ride, supper, and packing camping gear), it's finished. I think.

Anyway, that's not very exciting. So on to the more important matters... I have pictures of Emme Kate! Finally, I know. And though there are only a few, it's not difficult to see how cute she is. Things are going well for the little one. Possible release date is Monday/Tuesday-ish, so that's good news for all involved. Thanks for all the prayers sent up for Emmerson and her family.




There's been a lot going on, even though I haven't felt the need to detail it all out in writing. Job searching, errand running, insurance figuring-out, driving, meal cooking, new churching, nephew playing time, more driving, shower planning, biking. Just a lot. Planning hours at a time instead of days. But a good transition time nonetheless.

Off to FW for the day tomorrow, then up to Ray Roberts State Park to set up camp for the night. Then 6:30 AM on Saturday, the Green Banditos take on the 3P Challenge! Weather forecast? Wind. Rain. 37º. Good stories to follow...

2 comments

  1. Chris Field

Total Pageviews