Thinking Outloud


posted by Gretchen

4 comments

And then there were 10... Wow.
Why does it need to be 60º inside when it's 75º outside?
I should probably pay attention to those 'gut feelings' a little more.
An area of 68" x 75" = 35.4125 square feet.
10 days out. Transition from workouts to rest + copious amounts of Vitamin C + protein = this week.
Emmerson arrives in 14 days!
Note to self: never give Xanax to a monkey. Better yet, avoid monkey altogether.
I miss being on a horse more than I thought I did.
Paper burns. Good thing.
What's the minimum number of holes you can make in a boat and still keep it afloat?
He mentioned that I'm smart. I like to think crafty is a better description...
10 days out. 10 days and it's over.
These new pyramid tea bags have got the be the coolest invention ever.
Why am I not outside?
Wonder if Jerm made one of his students cry today.
I'm hungry. For a big fat hamburger and fries. Darn.
10 days out. You've got to be kidding me. Already?
Need to find 5/8" green ribbon. Pronto.
5:30 will never get here. Ever.
It's gonna take more than that to freak me out.
When should I go to Abilene? Hmm....
Must clean room and find everything that's missing.
Is she really Daniel's mother and is Desmond going back with them?
I could use some seriously good music right now.
Maybe there's a shortcut home that I haven't discovered in a year and a half.
Would adaptability be considered a strength at this point?
In this case, 80% black just doesn't read as well as 10% of 3145.
It's way past time to call it a day.

4 comments

  1. Anonymous
  2. Anonymous

Total Pageviews