Report of the Week


posted by Gretchen

No comments

Ahhh... the week is finally over. (Yes, in my head, the week is over come Thursday night.) Here's the rundown, in no certain order:

High point of the week: It's a girl! DM and Em went to the doc this week and found out they are having a girl come March. Watch out Wyatt Cody, little sis is coming to town!

Low point of the week: The more I 'work' every day, the more I question my need/desire to be there. Today I copied a font onto a flash drive. That is all.

Something to look forward to: weekend in Abilene! Seeing friends and family and Wyatt's birthday party on Saturday. Pictures to come.

Something to be glad to have over with: Halloween. It has no good purpose. None whatsoever. Can you trick or treat for ice cream? Didn't think so.

Discovery of the week: 7-mile running trail close to work. Now I can bring my clothes with me and run while traffic dies down. Love it.

Catastrophe of the week: I broke the handle off the microwave. How does that happen, you might ask? I'm still wondering myself.

Accomplishment of the week: getting to work on time 4 out of 5 days

Purchase of the week: a new battery for the Timex

Prayer of the week: Lord, I believe in You; help me overcome my moments of unbelief.

Bad habit of the week: staying up way too late for absolutely no reason

Saying of the week:
"Destiny is a fickle _____" Watch LOST to fill in the blank.

Will I continue this on a weekly basis? Don't count on it.

Total Pageviews