The Printer's Down Again!


posted by Gretchen

No comments

What a week... stormy weather + power outages every day at work + lots to catch up on = some crazy moments at the office!

**************

Heading out to COTH last week proved to be fantastic. A little kayaking, a lot of cooking, and wonderful time catching up with friends. Katy told me that the place has some special healing powers and makes you forget everything else in life while you're there. Pretty sure she's right on that one. And yes, I ate nearly an entire pan of Death by Chocolate. Don't tell anyone. After driving out on County Road 344, we made our way to Dallas, Abilene, and then to Canyon. Yeah... don't ask. But the wedding showers in Canyon went well and got to enjoy some family time too.

**************

Kathleen, Amber, and I are headed out after work tomorrow on a short backpacking expedition at Lake Texoma. Should be good. I promise photo documentation next week. Now it's 11 and I need to go pack. That would probably be in my best interest.

**************

Finally, to whom it may concern: 'I'm not sure what it takes, I'm fuzzy on the rules... Spillin' wine and meltin' ice cream, random, warm, and mesmorizing... I'll just stick to what I know...'

**************

Enjoy the weekend!

Total Pageviews