Rambling


posted by Gretchen

No comments

Sometimes when you least expect it, things from the past come screaming back to the forefront, demanding that you face things that you'd put behind you a long time ago... Not exactly what you would've chosen perhaps, but surprisingly such circumstances have a way of bringing peace and healing that you didn't even know you needed.

On that note, it's good to have people that you can talk to about anything, and I do mean anything, and who can equally come to you with whatever they're struggling with. Hold on to those people, even if it's hard sometimes, cause these are the people that give you strength when you're at the end of your rope.

***

Starting a freelance/potential full time position on Monday. Should be interesting. Next time you see a shirt for Pizza Hut, I probably designed it... along with my intern that I'm supposed to have. Me, have an intern? Pretty sure I'm still in the intern status myself. Guess that just changed!

***

Our 48 hours of service weekend is coming up quick. Very excited about that and will detail it later.

***

Three of our guys taught class last night on facing our giants (showing clips from the movie) in life and it was really good. Two thumbs up.

***

I think I'll go to an art festival Friday night. Sounds like fun, it's free, and you can never go wrong walking around and looking at art.

***

If you need to update your passport, do it yesterday! Expedited fees are ridiculous. Among other ridiculous things are online skills testing. Had to take tests on 3 different programs today for an interview. 'Congrats, you scored 67%, placing you in the top percentile....' That's the top? Scary... Perhaps I could've scored better if the girl next to me had refrained from breaking out in random song throughout the test. Sigh...

***

I'm going to work out and be productive in at least one area of life. That's all.

Total Pageviews