One and Only


posted by Gretchen

No comments

For your Flashback Friday viewing (on Sunday of course)... a trip to the Berry Patch. (I believe DM and I are holding up some sort of cloth-stuffed creature. DM has a dinosaur, and I have something that resembles a large goldfish that's about to eat my face off.)


********

I have to say, I've done a sub-par job of posting verses of the week. But I have continued to write them out each Sunday. This week's verse is from Isaiah. I love the reminder that we serve THE God, the only one ever, and I continue to marvel at the fact that He would choose us as his witnesses. Wow.

“You are my witnesses,” declares the LORD,
“and my servant whom I have chosen,
so that you may know and believe me
and understand that I am he.
Before me no god was formed,
nor will there be one after me.
Isaiah 43:10-11


********

Great weekend... lots of errand hopping, birthday party going, park sunning, lake running, kitchen baking, and box packing.

Total Pageviews