Zort!


posted by Gretchen

No comments

A little flashback for the evening. Any guesses from the title? (Counting on you, DM, to remember...)

Today was long. Today was one of those days where every little slightly frustrating thing slowly grated on my nerves and turned into a bit of a snowball. By 5:00 I was just annoyed with the world and annoyed with my attitude about the world. So I went to the gym, watched some World Cup highlights, and came home and started cooking dinner. Cornbread, wild pig sausage, and strawberries. Yum... It was then that the flashback hit me:

The Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Pinky: Well, I think so Brain, but if we didn't have ears, we'd look like weasels.


LOVED this show! I always hated that it was a short spin-off and the dumb Animaniacs got all the air time. But, I like to think the lab mice held their own for awhile. 6 seasons I think? Anyway, it just always cracked me up. And I gotta hand it to Brain. He has some serious persistence. For every failure, he comes back with yet another stellar plan.

The Brain: Quiet Pinky, I'm getting ready for tomorrow night.
Pinky: Why? What are we going to do tomorrow night?
The Brain: [Irritated] Guess!
Pinky: Oh, try to take over the world, right.


So today = fail. But tomorrow? Tomorrow we will take over the world.

Total Pageviews