Thumpety, Thump... Thud


posted by Gretchen

3 comments

There's just something about snowfall – in Dallas, nonetheless! – that makes me feel like a little kid on Christmas morning. Never heard an exact count, but we got close to a foot dumped on us last Thursday. All I know is, I came straight home from work, threw my snow boots on and headed out with Rachel. We joined about 50-60 other people in snowman-making out on the athletic fields across the street. So fun; it was like a holiday greeting card scene.




(please disregard the crazy hair... had to take one for the team and put my toboggan on our faceless snowman!)



Of course now, the snow is mostly melted away. The snowman field looks like a battleground of melted parts and pieces. Trees are everywhere and have wreeked some serious havok on carports and fences in our neighborhood. But... it sure was fun!

3 comments

  1. Anonymous
  2. Anonymous

Total Pageviews