Gobble, gobble.


posted by Gretchen

No comments

So, it's that time of year we like to call Thanksgiving. I was working on an events calendar at work this week that had to be translated into Spanish. Now I'm no linguist, but apparently the translation for "Thanksgiving" in Spanish is "Acción de Gracias", or "actions of thanks". I like that. I like the thought of portraying our thankfulness through action. I don't know what that looks like for you, but I know it's worth some thought on my part. How can I actively show my thanks to friends, family, and my God this week?

*************

And pardon the watermarked image, but I ran across this yesterday in an image search (apparently if you search "holiday spa" this little guy comes up!) and can't help but share. Happy Turkey Day!

Total Pageviews