Pumpkin Patch


posted by Gretchen

1 comment

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this weather! I'm thinking about moving to Seattle. Ok, not really, but the 80 degree weather and rain are truly fantastic. I also really love the fact that, thank to my awesome Dad, my car door has been adjusted and no longer leaks water. (Abby, I promise it's safe to go through the car wash now!)

I just returned from an entire week in Canyon. Wyatt and I crashed at the 4N Ranch for the week and enjoyed our time with Pa and GT. It was a busy one, filled with pumpkin patch picking, wheelbarrow rides, cupcakes, and lots of craft show work. We also enjoyed celebrating Mom's birthday, Dad's induction as an Elder at University, and Pop's 75th birthday/50 years of pharmacy work. So proud of my family! Below are some shots from the week.

Now it's back to city life and time to buckle down even more. Moving apartments in a week and a half, craft show extravaganza in a little over three weeks, relay run closing in soon after that, and lots more to do in-between. And of course, I have a stack of 4-5 good books I'd like to be reading right now. Sigh... never enough time...














1 comment

  1. Anonymous

Total Pageviews