Untitled


posted by Gretchen

1 comment

This has been a weird week... and there's two more days left of it.

Low-fat Pop Tarts are not as good as the regular ones. Sometimes you just can't cut corners.

I've recently come into some 'forced vacation time'. Figure that one out... Therefore, I'm looking for an adventure to embark on. Let me know if you have any suggestions. Stipulations? Affordable (by affordable I mean C-H-E-A-P; no out of the country excursions just yet). Somewhat purposeful (perhaps another Bucket List item? I should post that...).

I'm very greatful for friends that know the stupid things I've done... and don't judge me.

I totally rammed a shopping cart in the Target parking lot today. Bummer. (No worries, not a mark on the Stealth.) But it reminded me of the episode on the Office where Dwight runs into a fence in his rush to go save Michael from the George Foreman 'grill burn'. He receives a concussion from the impact, and thus begins the all-time funniest episode, The Injury.

Know those moments when things seem so overwhelming that you think you might be crushed from the weight of it all? Yeah.

I'm a huge fan of hand-me-down clothes. Especially anything that expands my wardrobe to something other than jeans and tshirts. (Thanks, Emily!) Now, what goes with corduroy? 'Everything' is not a valid answer.

And finally, today is my 1 year anniversary working at Vertis (not including freelance time). How have I survived that long? A question I ask myself daily. Cheers!

1 comment

Total Pageviews