It's Times Like This...


posted by Gretchen

2 comments

...that I wonder why on earth I have a ski jacket in my closet and it's 105 degrees outside
...that I am reminded of the importance of your actions mirroring your words
...that I question way too many things for my own good
...that I decide to make breakfast a more important part of my day (and tomorrow, we'll have waffles!)
...that I can't always explain how I feel
...that I am so thankful for good roommates and people that go out of their way to help others
...that I do still hope for that 'happy ending'
...that I would like to go on a roadtrip
...that I regret having fear and uncertainty
...that I am excited about painting, painting, and more painting
...that I know where to turn for the answers when I have none
...that I understand how important boundaries are yet don't always know how to set them
...that I can't wait to see what a certain newphew of mine will grow up to be
...that I need to listen more
...that I miss old friends
...that in a few short moments, life can change dramatically, for better or for worse (no pun intended Katy!)
...that it kills me to sit at a desk all day doing nothing
...that I'm an incredibly confusing individual
...that an early evening run can solve a lot of stress and provide a much needed escape
...that the ways of the world are unfair and wrong
...that it only takes ice cream going on sale to get me excited
...that I discover that the back glass window of my car does indeed open separately from the back door (just push the button underneath)
...that life has a lot of ups and a lot of downs, but we get through it one way or the other...

2 comments

  1. Anonymous
  2. Anonymous

Total Pageviews